Monday 16 April 2012

Naughts and Crosses for children

They say that behind every sewer is a big pile of fabric. Which is something that I can agree with! My mission: to use up part of my seemingly endless pile of leftover fabric scraps. They also say that a messy house is the sign of a happy sewer. This second saying made perfect sense this morning when I got home from work, after I decided to use some of these leftover fabric pieces to make a game of naughts and crosses (complete with its own drawstring bag for easy transportation and storage!). So what - my dining room table and lounge room looked like a fabric scrap-filled bomb had gone off, but that didn't matter because I was happily sewing away at my naughts and crosses board =)

Here is the finished result:




And all packed away...


Mission accomplished! =)

Emilley Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment