Tuesday 17 April 2012

Tasty tanginess - lime meringue tart!

My pregnant self has been relatively lucky and I have so far managed to keep my normal taste buds (for the most part!). What I've found though, is that some of the things I normally enjoy...I now enjoy when intensified in taste. Extra pepper on a toasted cheese and tomato sandwich? You bet! Lollies? I'll take the sour variety please!
I don't overly love super sweet things - I prefer tangy and full of flavour. So my taste buds went a little crazy when I stumbled across this recipe. Sounds like it ticks all the right mouth-puckering boxes =)

http://www.davidlebovitz.com/2009/08/lime-meringue-tart/


I will most definitely attempt to make this at some point (and let you know how it goes, of course).

Emilley =)

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment