Sunday 15 April 2012

A vest-y Sunday morning, with a side of pancakes!

What a wonderful start to a Sunday morning! We finally have a Sunday where we can just stay at home - we don't have to be anywhere, or do any running around, or meet any commitments. *insert a happy sigh here* I'm sure there are plenty of people who can relate to my happiness with this!

Our lovely morning started with home-made pancakes (no packet mixes here, folks!). So easy to make as well:
1 cup self-raising flour
1/3 cup white sugar (or, add to your taste)
1 egg
1 cup milk
1 capful of vanilla essence

Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and cook in a hot frypan, using cooking spray.



Easy peasy! Combine this with two new episodes of Law and Order while early morning rain drizzles outside, and you have one very happy Emilley! =D

On a sewing note...I have finished the cute little vest this morning! After running out of cotton and then a broken sewing machine (which ended up resulting in a new sewing machine), I thought I would never get it done. But it's done at last! I will post pictures in a seperate post to this one...see above...

Emilley =) Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment