Sunday 3 June 2012

DIY Storybook Roses

So I did some thinking and realised that the vase on my dining room table was empty more often than it was full (of lovely fresh flowers!). I mean, let's face it, there aren't many of us who get bought flowers on a regular basis (and if you are one of the lucky ones, then I'm jealous!) and I don't tend to buy them for myself. So I decided to get crafty and make my own long-lasting, romantic flowers. I searched for the perfect ones (thankyou Pinterest!) and came across these beautiful storybook roses. You can find the tutorial by 100 Layer Cake here: DIY Storybook Paper Roses

These were my pretty creations:



They look so beautiful on our dining room table and have that romantic feel that I was after!

What are you waiting for? Grab out that hot glue gun and get crafting!
Emilley =)
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment